| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mongu in October is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.8 °C (92.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 32.7mm (1.3in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Mongu October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Mongu, Zambia
Mongu Weather in October Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Mongu:
- Mwinilunga, Zambia - 413.2 kms (256.7 miles) NNE
- Solwezi, Zambia - 488.1 kms (303.3 miles) NE
- Kasempa, Zambia - 347.8 kms (216.2 miles) ENE
- Kabompo, Zambia - 215.5 kms (133.9 miles) NNE
- Kaoma, Zambia - 184.1 kms (114.4 miles) ENE
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 433.4 kms (269.3 miles) E
- Mt Makulu, Zambia - 547.7 kms (340.4 miles) E
- Magoye, Zambia - 483.8 kms (300.6 miles) E
- Senanga, Zambia - 95.3 kms (59.2 miles) S
- Choma, Zambia - 454.1 kms (282.2 miles) ESE
- Sesheke, Zambia - 275.3 kms (171.1 miles) SSE
- Binga, Zimbabwe - 518 kms (321.9 miles) ESE
- Livingstone, Zambia - 402.8 kms (250.3 miles) SE
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe - 427.9 kms (265.9 miles) SE
- Hwange Rail, Zimbabwe - 495.9 kms (308.2 miles) SE
- Maun, Botswana - 527.1 kms (327.5 miles) S