| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mongu in November is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched. Circa 106.4mm (4.2in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Mongu November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Mongu, Zambia
Mongu Weather in November Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Mongu:
- Mwinilunga, Zambia - 413.2 kms (256.7 miles) NNE
- Solwezi, Zambia - 488.1 kms (303.3 miles) NE
- Kasempa, Zambia - 347.8 kms (216.2 miles) ENE
- Kabompo, Zambia - 215.5 kms (133.9 miles) NNE
- Kaoma, Zambia - 184.1 kms (114.4 miles) ENE
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 433.4 kms (269.3 miles) E
- Mt Makulu, Zambia - 547.7 kms (340.4 miles) E
- Magoye, Zambia - 483.8 kms (300.6 miles) E
- Senanga, Zambia - 95.3 kms (59.2 miles) S
- Choma, Zambia - 454.1 kms (282.2 miles) ESE
- Sesheke, Zambia - 275.3 kms (171.1 miles) SSE
- Binga, Zimbabwe - 518 kms (321.9 miles) ESE
- Livingstone, Zambia - 402.8 kms (250.3 miles) SE
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe - 427.9 kms (265.9 miles) SE
- Hwange Rail, Zimbabwe - 495.9 kms (308.2 miles) SE
- Maun, Botswana - 527.1 kms (327.5 miles) S